Live interviews will be offered with LIMITED AVAILABILITY on Thursday, July 29 from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and Friday, July 30th from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Canned interviews and b-roll will be made available at this site:
Click here to request an interview:
*Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all requests for a specific expert. If we cannot fit your request we will offer alternatives.*
1. NASA and Boeing are partnering on Starliner as part of the agency’s Commercial Crew Program. Can you tell us what that program is?
2. This is the second uncrewed Starliner flight test bound for the International Space Station, what are we hoping to learn?
3. How is NASA’s work paving a path where anyone can fly to space one day?
4. How is NASA's Commercial Crew Program helping us prepare for the Artemis missions?
5. Where can our viewers go to watch the launch and keep up with mission progress?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Nelson / Administrator
Thursday: 8-9 am EST, 5-6 pm EST
Friday: 8-9 am EST
Pam Melroy / Deputy Administrator
Thursday: 7-9 am EST *radio only
Friday: 7-9 am EST *radio only
Bob Cabana / Associate Administrator
Thursday: 6-8 am EST
Friday: 6-8 am EST
Raja Chari / NASA Astronaut
Availability: Thursday 7-8 am EST
Douglas H. Wheelock / NASA Astronaut
Availability: Thursday 8-10 am EST