How do I get material to share in my classroom from this site?
- Search to find different types of multimedia:
- Data visualizations are images or movies created from in-situ or satellite data. Created by the Scientific Visualization Studio (SVS).
- Conceptual animations are scientifically accurate images or movies that do not include data. Created by the Conceptual Image Lab (CI Lab).
- Video footage filmed by the Goddard Media Studios (GMS).
- Finished productions that incorporate data visualizations, conceptual animations and video footage together. Created by GMS.
- Filter your search results to narrow down.
- Clear your search values to broaden your search.
- Once you get to an item of interest, you can
- learn about it by reading the description and captions
- look at it by playing the movie in the page
- load it onto your computer by clicking the download button
- Other items of interest on the site:
- The Galleries consists of topical collections of curated multimedia.
- The For Educators section has:
- annotated visualizations for introducing new science topics to students
- non-annotated visualizations for encouraging student questioning and conversation
- K-12 lesson plans
Other NASA sites with images, movies or lesson plans: